torek, 20. marec 2018

Tilda With Little Chickens

Hi!
It's me Barbara with you today!

You see the new Magnolia stamps? I love them!!!!
Here is a card made with one of these absolutely gorgeous stamps called


For card shape I used Go Kreate die and Maja Design Shades of Sofiero paper pads.  
All other design paper pads used are from Sofiero collection.


As always I used Distress Inks to colour my stamps and the Ranger White Opaque Pen for the highlights...
and a tiny bit of Distress Micro Glaze to protect all my projects.


I used few fantastic Magnolia Doohickey dies...
Look at the Daffodils on the right side... and Chicken Wire... 
You can see the Scrapiniec chipboard? I love it!!!
On the left side I used white Decorative Foam Bouquets with pink roses an tulips..
There's the Lovely Fence one the left and right..


 Thanks for visiting our blog once again people!

Hugs, Barbara GR

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar